Monday, June 6, 2016

A Little Less Food

After a cheat day of yesterday's caliber, I felt the need to go extra light today. I had my breakfast brotein bar.


But that was it for most of the day. I just didn't really feel like eating. It wasn't until probably almost 1600 that I ate another brotein bar.


For dinner, Sidney wanted pesto pasta with chicken. She told me that she threw the chicken in there specifically for me. Isn't she so sweet?! And as such, she bought about 2.6 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast. I promptly chopped it up and threw it in my trusty grill pan.


She threw a couple garlic loaves under the broiler.


Once the pasta was cooked, pesto and herbs added, in went the chicken.


Sidney and her mom made a fresh salad with cucumber, carrots, and fresh cilantro as the highlights.


I tried to limit my portion sizes in order to stay way under my calories for the day.


I added some Parmesan cheese to my salad, along with some light Caesar dressing.


And with that, I had eaten all that I would for the day. I then started on some dishes, and I reminisced about my brown recluse helper that I encountered close to 10 months ago. Not more than 10 seconds later, this little guy lept from under the clean dishes drying innocently in the drying rack.


This time, my little helper became ensnared in some water on the counter. But I really did appreciate the help. It made the whole dish washing experience all the more exhilarating!

No comments:

Post a Comment