Monday, April 11, 2016

No More Cheating!!!

Finally, you guys understand what cheating is all about, and all it took was a 5-pound burrito to do it. Jeez. Anyway, today, I was still full enough from said burrito that I straight skipped breakfast altogether. I even skipped lunch and my pre-workout. My workout went surprisingly well on a (presumably) empty stomach.

In honor of student employment week, there were granola bars being handed out in the lobby of the Rec. I took advantage of this for my post-workout recovery.


I also had a protein shake once I got home.

A little later, I had a couple chicken legs.


And then a little later yet I had a pound of chicken thighs...


...with some ketchup, of course, because chicken and ketchup go together amazingly well.

All totaled, I ate about 1,200 calories today, and not once did I feel hungry. But don't worry, I'm sure that 5 pounds of burrito had enough calories to hold me over for a few weeks yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment