Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cutting (With) Carbs

It's not easy to hit my daily brotein goals. Ideally, I would be ingesting 185 grams of the stuff, but Andrew has me second me second guessing my whey brotein supplementation. After all, I don't want my kidneys to fail or anything. But I'll push the limit and listen to my body, and I'll do whatever it tells me. 

I started the day off with some branched chain amino acids (L, I, and V).


I then added some whey brotein.


For lunch and then a snack, I added a couple Luna Brotein bars. 


Later this evening upon returning home, I found some pizza waiting for me.


Desperate for a little brotein, I cooked up 4 eggs.


I plopped 'em down right on top of the pizza. It was a good time. 


When the yolks broke, the combination of egg white, egg yolk, and pizza was actually very delicious. 


But, still being in desperate need of brotein, and even more so now with all the carbs I just ate, I did what I do best. I put 2 scoops of brotein powder in my Blender Bottle and drank it.

That was the end of my caloric day.

No comments:

Post a Comment