Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ferrari or Concession Stand?

I don't know what it was, but I woke up in the middle of the night dying of thirst. And when I woke up this morning, I felt like I weighed a thousand pounds. It felt like I was literally huge. And while this may seem great, I knew I wasn't huge. The real problem is that I didn't feel hungry. How am I, an unhuge bro, supposed to get huge if I don't feel like eating?

I gave myself a couple minutes, and eventually I felt good enough to eat. I had almost the exact same thing for breakfast that I had for dinner last night. The only difference was for breakfast this morning I added a splash of buffalo sauce to the eggs before I scrambled them. I also only had two eggs instead of three. And I also only had one burrito and the rest just loose on a plate. This way I get a higher brotein to carb ration.


After this breakfast, I didn't really feel hungry again until fairly late in the day. When that time came around, take out Chinese food performed the role of gains. I had beef with broccoli with lo mein as a side.


Add to this a spring role and a crab rangoon and I've got myself a tasty dinner.


I added a second rangoon and was done.

Later, Sidney and I met up with a couple of my friends from high school and we all went to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane. Now, I only have one rule when watching a movie in a movie theater. The rule is that I must eat Sour Patch Kids candy during the movie.


Like all rules, it gets broken occasionally. But I follow it when I can.

Sidney wanted a slushy, and she was exuberantly thrilled when she learned that white cherry was a flavor option. She very graciously allowed me to take the occasional sip, so I reciprocated by allowing her to snack on my candy.


The only unfortunate thing about this whole situation is that I could've purchased that Ferrari F430 for sale in town for the price of a small bag of candy and this slushy. Yeah, well, priorities.


No comments:

Post a Comment