Wednesday, February 17, 2016

You say ice cream, I say Gelato.

Initiate broken record: I had the usual brotein bar for breakfast, and three cereal bars for lunch/preworkout. After the gym, I had my usual scoop of brotein.


Upon returning to the bro domicile, I ramped up my carb game. I parlayed last night's mac n cheese into a hearty serving of gains this afternoon. I supplemented that with a wheat bun for that little something extra. 


 After eating some mac and cheese the good ole' fashioned way sans bun, I piled some therein and went to town. Not all of the remaining pasta fit on the bun, so I supersetted the sandwich with the plain mac and cheese. It was one of the most productive supersets I've ever done, and I know this based on how huge I felt afterward. I could feel my muscles swell with water from all the carbs I had just ingested.


And if I thought I felt big after this ingestion, I was in store for a real treat this evening when dinner rolled around. Again based around leftovers from the previous several days, it was sure to fulfill my carb quota. With a fresh batch of biscuits at the ready, the next rounds of "pot pies" were on deck. But it gets better. To the filling, extra carbs were added in the form of noodles. It would later become evident that a perfect storm of carbs was brewing.



I had two bowls exactly as pictured above. That's six biscuits and many, many noodles. I was beginning to experience a new level of huge feeling. 

But I still had not reached my peak. Later on, things got even better. Having lifted today, and having not had a traditional sweet dessert on Monday, I was due to have a sugar relapse. Well, less of a relapse and more of return to status quo. And what a beautiful status quo that is. Today, it came in the form of another giant skillet cookie of the chocolate chip oatmeal variety. To add to this, some extremely delicious gelato was dolloped on top.



It was so unbelievably good that I wouldn't've cared if it didn't have any gains whatsoever. Luckily, though, that wasn't the case. This dessert had so many gains that my muscles generated sensations similar to, I can imagine, a water balloon about to pop. What a glorious feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment