Thursday, February 18, 2016

Burn, sugar, burn!

Eating carbs on days that no lifting is done is generally thought to be counterproductive in the quest for massive gains. It is assumed that eating carbs on these off days will lead to the excess accrual of fat. Well, I've decided to run my own little experiment. I can't not eat carbs. I'm trying to get huge, and I feel huge when I eat carbs. That must mean it's working, right?? Follow along as I broscientifically carve out my path to hugeness.

For breakfast and lunch, it was the usual.


These items were dispersed throughout the day in relatively regular intervals. 

Later in the afternoon, I realized that I had forgotten my laboratory manual at home, so I took advantage of this impromptu return jaunt to get some gains in.


I warmed up some of the pot pie noodle filling that was leftover.


And, of course, to go with it I had three wonderful, buttery biscuits.

And, last but certainly not least, I had the remnants of a slice of the skillet cookie. I was all carbed up and ready to fly through my physics lab!


Now fast forward more than three hours. My physics lab actually went longer than the scheduled time, so I was in a a fairly woeful mood. The only thought that could comfort me immediately was the thought of more carbs. Luckily for me, this was waiting for me:



Ahh, yes. Lasagna. Carbs...layered. What better way to consume carbs than in large sheets stacked on top of each other and covered in cheese and sauce? There was only one more thing left to do to fulfill my carb agenda.


Eggy custard with a burnt sugar crust. My favorite!!! Seriously, I think this is my favorite dessert. There, I said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment