Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tardiness (02.01.2016)

With several assignments breathing down my neck, I regrettably neglected to post my food exploits for the first of February.

Getting back to my routine, I had a brotein bar for breakfast, and then several non-brotein granola bars for lunch/pre-workout. In keeping with my quest to not be a lightbulb, I actually did legs at the gym again. Specifically, and in addition to the nominal leg workouts I usually do, I did a few sets of light front squats. This may sound like an obvious part of leg day, but I haven't done any form of squat since last May. Yes, it's been almost 9 months. But I want big legs, too. So I am tentatively attempting to get back into squatting.

Anyway, I was rather destroyed after this. My protein shake post workout was simply not enough. So, when I got home, I didn't wait for dinner to eat. I had some leftover barbecue, and, specifically, I ate six ribs and a couple slice of bread.


It was delicious, and full of gains, a perfect combination for sure. Luckily, I had more leftovers. For dinner, and had some brisket, of course with some barbecue sauce thrown on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment