Thursday, February 4, 2016

Emancipation Proclamation

Days like today are not good days, at least in a nutritional and getting huge kind of way. I don't ever intend to starve myself, but sometimes it just happens. I had my usual breakfast and lunch of granola and/or brotein bars, with a couple extra thrown in for snacks at mid-afternoon and early evening. Since I had a very late lab tonight from 1900 - 2100, the bars were all I had to eat all day. I regrettably had less than 700 meager calories over the vast span of 12 hours. So, when I got home at around 2130, I was on a mission. I was on a mission to find food! And not just any food, really, but foods that had as much brotein as I could find. What I came up with was meat and bean soup and eggs with mozzarella cheese.


I had two large bowls while my eggs were cooking.



I was expecting 4 eggs scrambled to look like more than it did. Also, someone else, who shall remain unnamed, and who had eaten much more than me over the course of the day, decided it would be appropriate to eat half of my eggs. But, that's what I get for making the best scrambled eggs ever.

So, after everyone had vacated my premises (a.k.a. the kitchen), I made some more scrambled eggs. I made 5 more, to be exact. So, in total, I ended with approximately 7 scrambled eggs and probably about a cup of mozzarella cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment