Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I feel HUGE!

Still feeling bloated and balloon-like from yesterday's cafeteria feast, I lumbered on to the new day. And what a day it would. Yes, today was a revolutionary day. And yes, I did, yet again, have a brotein bar for breakfast, BUT...I changed up my lunch a little but. I had a motley of bars for lunch. This included a dark chocolate peanut butter brotein bar, a peanut butter chocolate chip classic and chewy granola bar, and a strawberry cereal bar. This was quite the variety, and something I'm not used to. But, you know, every once in a while I've got to treat myself with a little variation. These also served as my pre-workout yet again.


After I got done getting huge in the gym, I headed home and attempted to get huge in the kitchen. I had some pulled pork, with a generous excess of barbecue sauce along with some smoked chicken wings. 


After about 10 minutes in to my gains, I made a very important realization: I lifted weights today  I need carbs! Panicked, I glanced down at my plate to see that I only had about half of my pulled pork left. Thinking quickly, my mind like a steel trap (reference?), I hurriedly place two hamburger buns in the toaster oven. Once they were nice and toasty, I divided the pork as evenly as I could between the buns and proceeded making my gains. I threw in a piece of cake mix corn bread from the other night for good measure.


Still feeling as though I was in a caloric and gains deficit from all the hard work I did today, I went in search of some more carbs.


Strawberry and vanilla ice cream are the perfect way to end a day made up of 90% gains and 10% Bro Science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment