Friday, February 5, 2016

Emaciation-Be-Gone!

Today was a good day, not at all like yesterday. While yesterday I struggled for life out on the reef (reference?), today I was never in any danger of getting small. I did, however have my token brotein bar for breakfast. But when I got home around noon, I warmed up a fairly large chicken breast and treated it with some barbecue sauce. 


And when dinnertime rolled around, there was again no shortage of food. There were sautéed onions, bell peppers, garlic, and baby carrots. There were mashed potatoes. There was sourdough bread upon which there was butter generously slathered. And, of course, for the brotein, there were expertly seasoned and grilled bone-in chicken thighs. What a glorious dinner this was.


In total, I ended up with what is visible on this plate, plus an extra chicken thigh for dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment