Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Back to the Bars

My wild and crazy citrus experimentation phase didn't last long. I reverted back to the comfort and convenience of my bars. I had brotein bars and granola bars. The portability and gains just can't be beat with these things. As per my usual bar treatment, I had one for breakfast, a couple for lunch, another couple for a mid-afternoon snack, and one for an early evening bridge into dinner. These things literally sustain my life for 75% of the day. I am forever indebted to them for the immeasurable life and gains they have provided me over the past month or so.


Moving on to dinner, I tried my hardest to repeat last night. Unfortunately, I didn't eat enough to warrant, or even permit, the building of three sandwiches. I also lacked any additional provolone cheese. So, I toasted up a couple buns, got some pepper jack (which is secretly my favorite cheese anyway), loaded up some pepperoncini beef, and, as an addition, warmed up some mashed potatoes as a nice wholesome side. And as mentioned just previously, there wasn't quite enough beef, along with the potato addition, to justify the carbs of a third bun, so I just ate it out the bowl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment