Thursday, December 29, 2016

Preparation...

It is imperative that I eat light today to preserve valuable space in my digestive tract for tomorrow's challenge. That being said, I need to eat something to avoid gastric shrinkage. I chose to eat mainly carbs, since those will move along quickly. 


Don't let the above picture fool you. I only had a couple Santa hat kisses.


I then waited until dinner to eat again. And dinner consisted of, again, mostly carbs.


I only had half of a box of macaroni and cheese and a couple slices of bread.


I then added some straight sugar to help the process along. Logic.


Really, I didn't eat much today, but I think I ate enough. And hopefully these carbs will be out of my stomach by tomorrow afternoon! We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment