Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Potato!

Brotein breakfast, but why?


For my fancy dinner, I again used some fancy European style fancy butter. Fancy.


I sort of made this up as I went along, but here it is.

I chopped up some potatoes, layered some butter pats over top of them...


...poured some ranch over them, and layered them with cheese.


Into the oven they went until they were done.


I had one more chicken thigh and a decent serving of the potatoes.


They were interesting. They were good, but really interesting. I would probably make them again.

I also had some jello because jiggly.


And since it was Wednesday, I was at Sprouts earlier. That means I got some sort of candy. This time is was an abundance of rings!


I got watermelon rings and apple rings. Both were good, though maybe not quite as good as peach rings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment