Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Losing more body parts

I decided to try the new pumpkin spice brotein bar this morning. 


After a long day of classes and not eating, I was uplifted when, on my way home, I saw a gorgeous thing:


Reinvigorated, I hurried home with a quickness like lightning. Once there, I got started on a simple but delicious dinner. You may be able to predict what it will be, but here it is:

There was three cheese mac and cheese.


And there was yet more ramen.


Two bowl night.


I also had chicken thigh from a few nights ago.


Once that was out of the way, I consolidated my two bowls into one.


This was a match made in food heaven, let me tell you.

Unfortunately, my toe skin was not impressed. It decided to leave me anyway.


I promised it more mac and cheese and ramen, but it wasn't having any of it. It had made up its mind and it was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment