Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cheating is Part of Cutting

When one is on a cut, a cheat day every now and then isn't a bad thing. It satisfies cravings, maintains your sanity, and keeps you on track. So, even though I've only been cutting for a few short days, I present to you my first cheat day.

It started off quite fair, actually. No cheating to be found in the fist 10 hours of the day.

I had a classic brotein bar for breakfast, two granola bars for lunch/pre-workout, and a Luna bar for post-workout recovery.


This time the Luna bar was of the Chocolate Peanut Butter variety.


It was really good as well. After his Royal Broness left the gym, his Royal Broness went up to the library to help Sidney on with her seminar. Really, this simply consisted of attempting to coerce her to eat something. She can't eat when she's nervous, and, alas, there was more food for me. Not wanting to completely blow the day's calories, I restricted myself to only one more granola bar.


A little while later, I met my parents at Danny's Bar and Grill. For starters, we had some fried mushrooms and ranch. Not generally liking fried mushrooms too much, I gathered up enough intrigue to try one. I ferociously dunked it in ranch, because everything tastes good with ranch. Well, apparently that's true, because I ended up eating a third of this surprisingly large plate of fungus.


For my actual dinner, I got a burger. It was half a pound of meat, a fried egg, some cheese, some bacon, and some Texas toast. There were some fries, and I got some ranch and buffalo sauce on the side.


This burger was actually really good. I'm sure it had more calories than I needed, but like I said, it's nice to have a cheat day every so often.


Watch as I cheat my way down to under 10% body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment