Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Quiche Me Goodnight

There wasn't much to differentiate today from the many others. I had a classic brotein bar for breakfast, a Clif bar for lunch/pre-workout, and a couple oatmeal raisin granola bars for recovery.


When I got home, I had a few small handfuls of M&Ms, and three pieces of chocolate covered peanut brittle.


I'll tell you what, if you're ever looking for a low calorie sweet snack, this chocolate covered peanut brittle is an excellent option. Granted the chocolate has a few calories, but the peanut brittle sticks to your teeth to such a severe extent that I can't imagine hardly any of it actually entering the meat of your digestive system. That being said, your teeth will dissolve in approximately 12 minutes if you eat too much of this stuff, but bad teeth is a problem much more easily remedied than, say, being overweight. Just slap some veneers on there and call it a day. 

For a more substantial meal, I had a hefty-sized bowl of lentil soup.

 
There was ham in there, so I'm good.

A little while later, the main course was out of the oven and ready for consumption. This main course of which I speak is the all powerful QUICHE. What food item can be better than one made almost entirely out of eggs? 

I couldn't think of any either, so I dove in.


The slice on the left is ham and onion, and the slice on the right is mushroom and onion. All totaled I had three slices of ham and onion and two slices of mushroom and onion and some change since Sidney could only finish 99% of what she got.

And since I did my massive upper body bro workout today, I deserved (read: needed) a carb-heavy dessert for extra recovery and hypertrophy. 


I thank Moose Tracks for making me huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment