Tuesday, March 29, 2016

An Average Bro Day

Some days contain little in the way of consequence. There was little in the way of significant events, especially food related. So this could be exceptionally short. 

For breakfast, I had a classic brotein bar.


For lunch, I had a peanut butter Clif bar. For a mid-afternoon snack, I had the two oatmeal raisin bars. And for a late afternoon snack, I had another peanut butter Clif bar.

When I got home, my wonderful fiancée Sidney was in the process of making a pot of Three Cheese macaroni and cheese. I'd say she's converted!


Having already eaten a box of the stuff earlier, I was tasked with eating the majority of this round. What a pity.

I also had a plate of ham with some pepper jack for a brotein boost.


And that, folks, is all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment