Monday, March 28, 2016

Post Buffet Hugeness

I woke up feeling more full than I've ever felt in any previous morning. As such, I did not feel like eating anything. I wanted to get a little something down just to kick start my metabolism, so I had a small granola bar. I saved the Clif bar for my pre-workout and the other granola bar for my post-workout recovery.


After my granola bar breakfast, I became acutely aware of how incredibly thirsty I was. I filled my Blender Bottle with water and downed the 28 ounces in surprising quickness.

As I mentioned, I ate the Clif bar before the gym and the other granola bar afterward.

For dinner, I had some leftovers consisting of potato salad, Sidney's wonderful butter with some mashed potatoes mixed in, and some ham. I poured some barbecue sauce on the ham to spice it up a bit.


After Sidney and I continued our Harry Potter marathon with the third movie, we decided it was time for ice cream. And since I went to the gym today, and since I went extra-hard on legs, Moose Tracks was soon en route to my mouth! 


It feels like I didn't hardly eat anything today, but I still feel full. It's worth noting that when I weighed myself this morning I weighed more than I ever have in any previous morning. This could still potentially be partially food weight, but who knows...maybe I'm just HUUUUUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment