Friday, January 8, 2016

Treacherous Travel = Unscrupulous Eatery

We've all been there. We know the trials and tribulations of a long day in the car with your bros. It's fun, but eating suddenly becomes an unbromantic free for all. For instance, today I had a some nice sausage balls for breakfast, because brotein.

For a snack while on the road, some chips dipped in peanut butter, because brotein.
A short while later, I was feeling in need of more brotein, so I invoked an dear old friend. Chicken salad and I have been bros for as long as I can remembro, and it never fails me in times of great need. Today is no different.
The broment of mental destitution finally arrived when the traditional dinner hour came and went. Bathroom breaks were imminent, and when we pulled of the highway, alas, there was a Wendy's. Spicy chickens, fries, and a super cute baby mini micro vanilla Frosty rounded out my day of alimentary addition. 




No comments:

Post a Comment