Wednesday, January 6, 2016

More Brotein???

Of course! To repeat the events of Tuesday, I had a total of 3 scoops of brotein in the morning, one pre- and two post-workout. And since I picked up a lot of heavy stuff today, my body needed a replenishing store of glycogen so it didn't opt instead to consume my muscles in an anabolic brotastrophe. To stave off this bro-tragedy, I consumed a confection of white chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows, rice crispies, and chocolate chips.
But this indulg...ahem, carb re-feed...certainly did not compose the majority of my caloric intake for the day, as much as I would've enjoyed if it had. But I'm not one to skip out on some mmm mmm good brotein! For dinner I had some delicious vegetable soup. Now, I know what you're thinking. But this particular vegetable soup is only so in an academic sense. Sure, it has some vegetables, but it's also got a hefty load of ground beef, and chunks of beef as well. I ended up with two large bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment