Saturday, January 23, 2016

Now for the food...

After the fiasco that was the most recent body analyses, it was time to get back to what this whole thing is about. I'll keep it short and simple for the sake of convenience. Not being entirely sure how to proceed, I did what any bro would do. I attempted to eat most of my calories in brotein! BROTEIN!!!

Let's start with breakfast. A couple three eggs, over easy. A couple slices of toast with butter. Simple.


And, being a bro, the next thing I ate was obviously...ice cream! I mean, who wouldn't want a nice serving of ice cream! I can't think of anyone, either!


But I still needed dessert. Well, I mean, post-dessert dessert. That's a thing, believe me.


Later on, for dinner, I was feeling a little low on brotein. Luckily, there was chili to be had. Granted, I had some crackers to go along with it. And, admittedly, I had some potato cakes on the side. BUT...there was chili, and chili has brotein.


No comments:

Post a Comment