Friday, January 22, 2016

Update on Vitals Update

Alright, so today I went and assessed my hugeness. There were some interesting developments, a couple of which have actually led me to be skeptical of the method I use to assess the hugeness. Unfortunately, since I do not have the stat sheet in front of me at the moment, I will hold off on the actual update. I will write a dedicated post including the numbers, a picture of my physique for comparison, as well as an explanation of the results and an accompanying narrative.

But for now, let me focus on the other important aspects of today. The pursuit of GAINS is what comes to mind. For breakfast, again, I had two dark chocolate squares. And for lunch, again, I had two protein bars. But for a post hugeness assessment celebration, my friends and I decided to continue the never ending pursuit of gains. And tonight's pursuit was kicked into high gear. After many a trans-metro trek, me landed at a fine restaurant specializing in food from south of the border. Naturally, there were tortilla chips, salsa, and queso. But this is not where many gains were made. For the real dinner, I ordered a burrito with brotein (masquerading as fajita steak and bacon) and a few other non hugeness-inducing ingredients. I got a double side of rice, and there was some quacamole thrown in there as well. All in all, I was satisfied with the meal, and I felt it was a proper addition in my quest for hugeness.



Now, I know what you're thinking. Wait, wha..no, stop it! Stop thinking about that! Anyway, what you SHOULD be thinking is that this surely can't be all of the gains that were made tonight. But, as sometimes happens, and unfortunate as it is, you're right! Ha, gotcha. Of course this wasn't the end of this gains saga. Far from it.

Even though it wasn't a Tuesday, there is simply no better post-dinner, post-snack, or really post-anything (well, except maybe Post Malone) than a delicious, creamy, homemade ice cream cone in an amazing homemade waffle cone. Seriously, there is, like, nothing better for dessert. Literally. I had a single, which, incidentally, is two scoops. How neat is that?! That's pretty neat!


No comments:

Post a Comment