Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hot and Brold, as the Car Drives

Ahhhhh *exhale*

Tis the reaction that signals the end of two long days of travel. Actually, they didn't seem that long to me, even though together they totaled almost twenty hours. So, really, that sigh was more so a lament of the end of a relaxing and extremely fulfilling vacation. With today's morning starting early with a free hotel breakfast, I wanted to limit carbs as much as possible. To my delight, there were several options available. Of course, I took all three! There was water (carb free, believe it or not!), plain Greek yogurt, and a selection of hard boiled eggs. Admittedly, the plain yogurt was a little rough to get through, but being accustomed to protein powders mixed with water, I fared admirably.



Upon embarking upon what would be the approximately 450-minute journey home, I snacked on the rest of my candy and I finished the rest of my lemonade from yesterday. This doesn't sound like a lot of food, and it isn't. But I was still feeling fairly full from yesternight's deep fried burger duo and fries and Twinkie escapade, not to mention the heaviness of this morning's yogurt and egg. Upon returning home, however, I quickly found myself needing to maintain the rolling of my get huge stone. I swiftly stole away to the kitchen where I, at a brisk almost allegro tempo, expertly and precisely crafted a beauty of a chicken salad sandwich. 



To top this off, I shared in the joyful enjoyment of exactly one quarter of a double chocolate whoopie pie, courtesy of a gourmet chef in Florida. 


Other than a couple peanut clusters, that was pretty much it for caloric intake for the day. 

But wait, there's...anyway, that was the case until a spur of the moment, unexpected, and impossible to resist development developed. As it happened, others in my general vicinity were partaking in the enjoyment of a chocolate flavored frozen cream, and I simply couldn't and wouldn't oppose such an opportunity for gainz. And gainz were had and they rejoiced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment