Monday, May 9, 2016

Chicken and Cake (Accidental Huge?)

Today was more normal, with a few exceptions. First, I had a brotein/BCAA shake for breakfast.

Then I had a brotein bar for lunch/pre-workout.

Then I had another brotein shake after the gym. 

Then I found some new bars.


These babies also have 20 grams of brotein, but also have 20 grams of fiber! We'll see what happens...


One thing I'll say about these new bars is that they don't taste very good. Like it took me 20 minutes to eat this bar good.

Leftover from Sidney's family's Mother's Day festivities was a piece of chocolate cake from WheatFields Bakery. Apparently they make more than bread!


It was really good, but I needed some brotein. Enter CHICKEN! Today, it came in the variety of grilled legs and thighs.


This was probably my favorite chicken I've had in a long time. It was that good. Some garlic and herb dressing and some garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and then grill them in a pan for a while and boom. Easy and delicious.

A little while later, Sidney's parents informed Sidney and I that they had brought home cake for us. One simply does not turn down cake brought home especially for one.


I will say that it wasn't on the same level as the WheatFields cake, but it was sugary and chocolatey, so I'm not complaining!

I ate more carbs than I intended today, but that's okay. We'll see in the morning how huge I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment