Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wild Physics

I had my token brotein and BCAAs for breakfast again. 

For lunch I had one of those new Pure [B]rotein bars. I mean, you just can't beat 21 grams of brotein and only 180 calories in bar form, especially when it's in delicious "Chocolate Deluxe" flavor. Pretty much it's just a lot of chocolate with some brotein mixed in. And it's so good. 

That was it for a while. I had a date with my Physics TA at Buffalo Wild Wings. There were three of us total, which made for a good time. I learned a lot about Indian culture (my TA's home country) and how to tell a decent Indian restaurant from an inferior one. 

On the food side of things, I Schmitz started out with 16 boneless wings. There were 4 Parmesan Garlic, 4 Caribbean Jerk, 4 Asian Zing, and 4 Medium. I got 2 things of ranch with these, which wasn't nearly enough, but since it cost extra more wasn't worth it. 


Upon insisting that he pay for dinner, my TA persuaded me to order 4 more boneless wings. I got 4 more Medium ones with an extra side of ranch.


I guess it had been a while since I had been to BWW, but I was actually really impressed with how good these boneless wings were. I was pleasantly surprised.

And I may have gone slightly over my calories for the day, but this morning I somehow weighed 177.0 pounds, which is over 3 pounds lighter than the previous day. How that happened, I have no idea. But I think it's safe to say that I could afford these wings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment