Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Water Weight Loss

Today, I had two brotein/BCAA shakes. One for breakfast, and one for after the gym.

Here's the one after the gym.


Thanks to my friend Scott, my search for the perfect brotein bar is finally over. I've been looking for a bar that can effectively replace brotein shakes. One that has a lot of brotein, but also has relatively few calories. The bars I usually find either have 20 grams of brotein and 300+ calories or 10 grams of brotein and 190+ calories. But, finally, I found a bar with more ideal stats:


Yes, 21 grams of brotein and only 180 calories is almost miraculous for a brotein bar. I almost couldn't believe it. I had high hopes for this thing.


Upon unwrapping, it looked promising.


And the first bite did not disappoint! It tasted really good, as it's essentially chocolate covered chocolate with some brotein thrown in there.

It is still whey, though, so I wanted some "real" food at some point today. Sidney's mom made a wonderful frittata with a bunch of yummy goodness inside.


It was so good that I couldn't help myself. I uncontrollably got a second piece.


I still believe, though, that I was under my 1,848 calories for the day, as all I had had before this was 480 calories of nothing but brotien.

I also decided to drink as much water as possible this afternoon, just to see what would happen. I'll tell you happens when you do this. You have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes like mad. But at least you'll be hydrated! And I don't know how believable this next little tidbit is, but it got to the point that I would weigh over a pound less after going to the bathroom than before. This happened regularly. I just kept drinking Blender Bottle after Blender Bottle of water like a possessed water addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment