Monday, April 18, 2016

Ugh

I had a brotein shake and BCAAs for breakfast.

I had a granola bar for lunch.


I had some more brotein and BCAAs after the gym.



I had a solitary CRUNCH egg when I got home.




And then I was invited to join Sidney's family for dinner at el Potro in Bonner Springs. I hadn't eaten very much at all, so I wasn't really worried about going too far over my calorie limit. But I did have quite a few chips.



Now, I know it looks like it, but I didn't eat 2 full baskets. Each one was split approximately three ways. And a lot of leftover little crumbles were left in the bottom, so hopefully I didn't eat too too much.

For my dinner, I ordered some chicken breast slices and shrimp with cheese and delicious sauce, with black beans and rice for my sides. I did get some corn tortillas on the side, but they were small. There were 4, but they were small. This whole thing was very delicious.


No dessert later, I think I came out alright on my calories. Brotein is a different story, but I did have quite a bit between my shakes and this chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment