Friday, January 1, 2016

Other vitals...

In the future, I will regularly update "vital" information, including my current body weight and body composition statistics, in terms of overall body mass compared to lean body mass and body fat. There are several ways to determine these stats, but the most convenient is the Body Analysis technology at Complete Nutrition stores. I have used and will continue to use this as a consistent means of tracking progress and fluctuations in my body composition and how this information could be reflected in my current diet. It should be noted that while these stats may not be literally accurate, they are meaningful in that they are relative to prior stats obtained with the exact same analytical techniques and technologies. So any fluctuations in numbers are relatively important, even though they may not be literally important. However, I do believe that this body composition analysis technique is pretty close to being representative of true body composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment