Friday, January 1, 2016

It's got to start somewhere...

Alright, prepare for takeoff. I'll start off with a disclaimer. I am not nor have I ever been or claimed to be a nutrition expert. I have my opinions, and any claims I may make should be taken with a grain of salt (or a healthy salt substitute). I have my own fitness goals, which may or may not be unique to me. I'll comment on various aspects of my diet as they relate to those goals. Fittingly, there could be the occasional post involving strength training and/or conditioning. But really, this is going to mostly consist of me eating with reckless abandon and then analyzing the results/consequences of said haphazardry. 

To begin this journey on this first day of 2016, I present my first meal of the year: a breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy. A true classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment